Top 5 reason to book with us:
- We guarantee the best price, especially for you.
- You can be assured of our personal attention, right from the start.
- We can personalise your booking and offer unique services.
- If available, we will do our best to upgrade you to a higher room category.
- Should you have to cancel and or amend your booking, we can offer more flexibility.
Activities & Attractions Along the Wild Atlantic Way – Donegal
Discover the drama of the Wild Atlantic Way
Untouched, off-radar and crying out for exploration, this rugged and remote area marks the northwestern contour of the Wild Atlantic Way.Whether you’re looking for a relaxing getaway in stunning surrounds, or fancy an exhilarating outdoor adventure, the Northern Headlands of Donegal have it all. With breathtaking scenery, golden beaches, rugged islands and a beautiful array of wildlife, this northern – almost untouched – stretch of the Wild Atlantic Way is an absolute essential, any time of year. It’s no wonder Donegal was named the ‘Coolest Place on the Planet for 2017’ by National Geographic Traveller.
Walking & Hiking in Donegal
Donegal & North West
Ever changing scenery helps to make Donegal a walkers’ paradise. Harvey’s Point are proud to be part of the of new Donegal Walkers initiative.