Friday 22nd November – Sunday 24th November 2019
Take time out to Relax, Renew, Revitalise in the tranquil and inspiring setting of The Lodge @ Harvey’s Point on the edge of Lough Eske with Anne-Marie McGlinchey, an inspirational and intuitive teacher whose unique and practical approach brings the philosophy of yoga alive, encouraging people to integrate it into their everyday lives.
About your teacher …..
Anne-Marie McGlinchey is a renowned yoga teacher. She is a Fellow of the Yoga Society International, founder of the Yoga Society Ireland and Dunree Yoga Centre, conducting seminars/workshops in all aspects of yoga for over 30 years. Anne-Marie believes everyone can benefit from yoga regardless of age or level of flexibility. It is an invaluable support in helping people of all ages to deal more positively with life. Her background as a primary school teacher and kinesiologist has enhanced her work as an educator and communicator. Anne-Marie, a native of Buncrana, is happy to be returning to her roots and sharing her inner journey with others. The key note is “be in the moment”.
Your Yoga Weekend Retreat Includes;
- A daily guides practice of relaxation, breathwork, yoga postures, meditation incorporating the energy of nature in this inspirational setting.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in The Lodge at Harvey’s Point.
- Breakfast served in The Lakeside Restaurant in Harvey’s Point Hotel
- Light lunch on Saturday afternoon
- Dinner each evening in our 2AA Rosette Restaurant
- From €259 per person sharing or €309 single occupancy
Weekend itinerary >>The Lodge @ Harvey’s Point Yoga Retreat
Deposit of €50 per person required to secure your booking.
To book, contact our Reservations Team on 074 972 43 13 or email: email@example.com